UPDATE ON ‘GRAB AND GO PICK UP SCHEDULES:
*Children 18 and under are eligible but MUST be present to receive meals.
- March 23-27, 2020
- Continue picking up daily meals at Kirbyville Elementary from 9-11 am
- Beginning Monday, March 30
- Distributions on Mondays ONLY from 4-6 pm (at multiple locations)
- A 5-day supply of breakfast and lunch meals will be provided for each child present
- In order for us to adequately provide for all children, you will need to pre-register EACH child on TUESDAY, March 24 from 1-3 pm for the site most convenient for you.
- Expanded number of sites
- Roganville Baptist Church (3460 FM 2245)
- Magnolia Springs United Methodist Church (8113 FM 1005)
- Call Junction Baptist Church (23701 US Hwy 96 South)
- Trout Creek Baptist Church (1509 FM 1004)
- Kirbyville High School
- Kirbyville Elementary
Again, you MUST call to reserve meal packages on Tuesday, March 24 from 1-3 pm. You will need to register the names of each child you will be bringing with you in order to receive meals.
- To register for either Roganville Baptist Church or Magnolia Springs United Methodist Church, call this number: 409-423-7527
- For Call Junction Baptist Church or Trout Creek Baptist Church, call 409-423-7533
- To pick up at Kirbyville Elementary or Kirbyville High School, call 409-423-7512
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Superintendent of Schools