Click here to download a copy
Kirbyville Wildcat Stadium Capacity: 3500
Home Stands: 2500
Visitor Stands: 1000
Band - Traveling to Away football games: small band (one bus)
Visiting Band/Drill Team/Color Guard - will be seated in visitor bleachers
Football: Adults - $6, Students -$3
JH Football: Adults - $2, Students - $1
Students in athletics periods - no charge
**JH and JV tickets will be sold at the gate. Visitors will purchase from the visitors ticket booth and remain on the visitors side of the stadium. Home tickets will be sold from the home ticket booth and home fans will remain on the home side of the stadium.**
Rules for Friday night Visitor ticket sales:
KHS will contact the opposing team to determine the number of tickets to sell at the gate for the Visiting team.
Tickets available: 500
- Subtract band/drill team/color guard
- Remaining amount is # of tickets available for visiting team
- Visitor Parking is designated for the parking lots in front of the Wildcat Gymnasium (accessible from Hwy 96) and behind Wildcat Gymnasium (Elizabeth Street).
- All tickets for the visiting team will be purchased at the Visitor’s gate (behind the high school gymnasium)
- All visitors will enter the stadium through the visitors ticket booth and will remain on the visitor’s side of the stadium for the duration of the game.
- Restrooms are located next to the visitors’ ticket booth.
Rules for Friday night Home ticket sales:
- Tickets available: 1250
- Subtract band/color guard
- Remaining amount is # of tickets available for home team
- No reserved tickets, sell to different groups throughout the week
- Ticket must be provided at the gate to enter
- Monday - parents of band, color guard, cheerleaders, football players, football trainers (limit of 4)
- Tuesday - 2019 season ticket holders, UIL Passes, Senior Citizen Passes (limit of 4)
- Wednesday - all fans (limit of 4)
- Thursday - all fans, only day for student ticket sales - students in band, tennis, athletics, cheer do not pay (limit of 4)
- Friday - no ticket sales
- Remaining tickets not sold for home team will go on sale at the home ticket booth at 7PM prior to the start of the game
- Home Parking is designated for the parking lot behind the Home Stands of Wildcat Stadium and band practice field (reserve parking lots next to Wildcat Gymnasium for Visitor Parking only).
- Home spectators must enter the Home Ticket Booth.
**Visitors remain on Visitor’s side, Home fans remain on home side**
Limit exposure between cities/town
Rules and Regulations for spectators and fans
1. Signage will be posted stating any individuals who are confirmed to have, suspected of having, are experiencing symptoms of, or have been in close contact with an individual who has been confirmed to have COVID-19 should not enter the facility. Self-screening is required prior to entering the facility.
2. All spectators are required to wear face coverings as described in Executive Order GA-29.
3. Our ability to host contests with fans in attendance hinges on all cooperating with attendance requirements. Any spectator that refuses to wear a face covering as listed in Executive Order GA-29 will be removed from the site.
4. Groups should maintain at least six feet of distance from other groups at all times and groups shall sit together.
5. Sit in designated seating as established by KCISD to ensure social distancing and meet the 50% capacity cap.
6. Hand sanitizing stations will be available at entrances into facilities.
7. Concession Stands: social distancing in lines, servers will wear gloves and masks, limited number of servers in the concession when possible, open windows to maximize air flow.
?Home Concession Stand: Booster Club
?Visitor Concession Stand: Band Boosters
Rules and Regulations for teams and participants, and student groups not directly involved in the contest:
1. All participants will be provided with entry and exit to and from the stadium that maintain separation from non participants and fans. Individuals not essential to the team or group will not have access to the contest or performance areas before, during, or after the event.
2. Band members, Cheerleaders, drill teams should remain separate from the game or contest participants at all times, including when on the sidelines. These student groups should avoid mixing with fans or non-group members throughout the game or contest.
3. Student groups are required to wear face coverings as described in Executive Order GA-29.
4. Fans and spectators should provide at least 10 feet of distance from bands playing wind instruments in the stands.
Signs and symptoms of covid-19:
Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty? breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.