Open vision bar

Food Service

Cindy Barlow
Food Service Director

Welcome to the KCISD Food Services Page

Beginning with the 2018-2019 School Year, all KCISD students at all 3 campuses will be provided both breakfast and lunch for FREE. Yes, your students will be eating free. This is due to a federal program called Community Eligibility Provision or CEP. The CEP program provides students with meals at no cost without requiring Contracting Entities (CEs) to collect free and reduced price meal household applications.  This program will continue for the next four years until the Fall of 2023.

Students will still be able to purchase ala cart items if they have funds available. Parents may still access student accounts to add money for ala cart items via Skyward Family Access.

Students and Staff will continue to need their KCISD Identification Badge in order to purchase meals and ala cart items in the campus cafeterias. KCISD Food Service can't wait to serve you!

Cindy Barlow
KCISD Director of Food Services
(409) 423 - 7524 

Donna McCauley
KHS Food Service Manager
(409) 423 - 7512

LaTasha Samuel
KJH Food Service Manager
(409) 423 - 7527

Brenda McCauley
KES Food Service Manager
(409) 423 - 7533

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Contact Us
Kirbyville CISD206 E. Main St.
Kirbyville, TX 75956
View Map & Directions
Phone: 409-423-2284
Fax: 409-423-2367